客服邮箱: [email protected]
If you are willing to use the services offered by this Website, you will be required to fill in and provide the following two categories of information:
1. Identity Information
Such information can help us verify whether you are eligible to be registered as a member of this Website. It includes but is not limited to your name, residence address, mailing address, other certificates and corresponding numbers thereof that are issued by your country or government to certify your identity information, as well as all other information that can help us to verify your identity (hereinafter referred to as 'identity information').
2. Service Information
Such information helps us to contact you and provide you with the services, including but not limited to your phone number, fax number, valid email address, mailing address, and information concerning your debit card and/or other accounts (hereinafter collectively referred to as 'service information').
We will use your information that we collect for the following purposes or in the following ways:
1. to provide you with our Services through our Website;
2. to identify and confirm your identity when you use our Website;
3. to improve and upgrade the services of the Website (your information and feedback received by us can help us improve the service of the Website, so that we can more effectively respond to your service requests and support needs);
4. to keep statistics relating to the use of our Website and to be used for data analysis carried out in cooperation with government agencies, public affairs institutions;
5. to personalize your experience (your information will help us to better respond to your personalized needs);
6. to facilitate transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or otherwise provided to any other company on any grounds without your consent, except for where doing so is expressly for the purpose of completing the transaction you require);
7. to send email regularly (the email address that you provide for the purpose of processing orders may be used to receive information on and updates to your orders, in addition to newsletters, updates, related products or services information, etc.,that we may send to you from time to time);
8. to meet other purposes as specified in the User Agreement of this Website and all legal means adopted for satisfying such purposes.
We adopt appropriate physical, electronic, management and technical measures so as to protect and safeguard the security of your personal data. We will, to the greatest extent possible, ensure that any personal data collected through our Website shall be free from being subject to nuisance by any third party unrelated to us. The security measures that we may take include but are not limited to:
1. Physical measures: records of your personal data will be stored in a properly locked place.
2. Electronic measures: The computer data that contain your personal information will be stored in computer systems and storage medias that are subject to strict login restrictions.
3. Management measures: only staff members duly authorized by us can access your personal data, and these staff members shall comply with our internal code concerning personal data confidentiality.
4. Technical measures: encryption techniques may be used to convey your personal data.
5. Other measures: our network servers are protected by proper 'firewall '.